$39 for two Roman Wood Fired pizzas or pasta mains and two cocktails, plus Italian house baked breads to share, or $69 for 4 people at Merchants of Venice (worth up to $177)
Expires 30 September 2012. Voucher must be used by groups of two or four people dining. Max purchase: 4. Must be 18+ to consume alcohol. Cocktail may be swapped for a non-alcoholic drink of lesser value. No refunds or cash back. Cocktails are from the San Pellegrino Collection. Subject to availability. Bookings essential (ph:09-3003222 and quote voucher ID).
- If you’re in the mood for authentic Italian pizza and pasta, look no further than today’s deal!
- Indulge with cocktails and freshly baked house breads
- Enjoy Roman wood fired pizzas or delicious pasta mains
- Pay $39 for two Roman wood fired pizzas or pasta mains, and Italian bread to share and 2 cocktails, worth $88.50
- Pay $69 for four pizza or pasta mains, 2 Italian breads to share and 4 cocktails, worth $177
- Located in Wynyard Quarter
- Available for lunch or dinner
If you’re craving creamy gnocchi, pining for wood fired pizza or in the mood for Italian breads, look no further than today’s tasty deal!
Merchants of Venice is the latest addition to the North Wharf dining scene and brings traditional Italian cuisine to Auckland’s waterfront. The delicious and varied menu is inspired by rustic, regional specialities from around Italy, with an emphasis on using the freshest local seafood, game and produce available.
Located in trendy Wynyard Quarter, Merchants of Venice is a great place to sit and enjoy a few cocktails and freshly baked Italian breads before indulging with wood fired pizza or fresh pasta! Snap up the $39 offer and spoil your special someone with a date night, or grab the $69 option and get together with some friends.
Whichever option you choose, you’re bound to have a delicious meal in a relaxing and sophisticated atmosphere - but you’d better move fast, this deal won’t be around for long!